Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Adventures in the Atelier

 Today we explored in the atelier! We used glue, paint, glitter, dot markers, potato smashers, paint brushes and more to exploring making art! We worked on getting comfortable in the space and creating pictures together! The children expressed what they loved most about the atelier today and their quotes are below! 

"Doing sparkles and getting my hands messy." 

"I got my hands in glitter." 

"Playing with the glitter." 

"Red and orange glitter." 

"Getting my hands in glue." 

"Playing with glitters." 

"The mess on my hands." 

"When my hands were really dirty." 

"I was excited about sparkles." 








































































Standard: 

APL1.1: Demonstrate initiative and self-direction
APL1.2: Demonstrate interest and curiosity as a learner 
APL2.1: Demonstrate development of flexible thinking skills during play 
APL3.1: Demonstrate development of sustained attention and persistence 
CA3.1: Demonstrate creative expression through the visual art process or experience 
CA3.2: Demonstrate creative expression through visual art production and presentation  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Parts

  Today we talked about body parts. We talked about how we use different parts of our bodies for different purposes throughout the day as we...